Quo Vadis – Retreat for High School Men
Registration is closed for this year's Quo Vadis
After hitting “Submit Registration”, print the appropriate forms below, fill out the and send to us. If you are under 18, please have your parents do this for you. Required Consent Forms:
Archdiocese of Atlanta Parental Consent Form (English) – [ Click Here ]
Archdiocese of Atlanta Parental Consent Form (Spanish) – [ Click Here ]
Once the forms are complete, mail or email the forms to:
Archdiocese of Atlanta
Office of Vocations
2401 Lake Park Drive, SE
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
“Where are you going?” is a question that we invite the high school guys to consider as a question from the Lord throughout this retreat. The event is an opportunity to pursue what it means to be an authentic man and to explore the direction God would like us to pursue in our lives. Session themes include:
- Who are you? What does it mean to be a man?
- Whose are you? What does it mean to be a man of God?
- Why are you here? Life purpose and Idea of a Vocation
- Where are you going? Plan of Life
- How will you get there? Discernment, Decision making, equipping them with tools